Ollie Ollie Quote Board

Animals = "Amimals"
Don't = "Doh-int"
Crown = "Castle hat"
Despicable Me: "Spukada me"
Broken = "Brokt"

Me: "Hey, Ollie, did you poo your pants?"
Ollie:  "No.  Did YOU poo your pants, Mama?"

Ollie: "Wanna play with my toys, Mama?"
Me: "Sure, Ollie."
Ollie: "Okaaaay...you hafta be careful, Mama."

Ollie: (watching Toy Story 2 with the Prospector) "Mama, he's Santa!"
Me: "Nope, Ollie, that's the Prospector."
Ollie: (Big sigh)  "No, Mama.  It's Santa.  See the snow on his mouth?"

Ollie: "I'll fix your glasses, Mama."
Me: "Oh, Ollie, no, please..."
Ollie: (Using his forefingers and thumbs very carefully to adjust my glasses back on my nose)
Me: (Pleasantly surprised) "Thank y-"
Ollie: (Tapping his full hand on the lens of my glasses) "There!"

Me: "Ollie, you can't have a cookie until all your dinner's gone."
Ollie: (Takes food off his plate and puts it on the table beside it - turns his head up, looks at me out of the corner of his eye and says, in a very high voice) "Now can I have cookie, Mama?"

Doug: "Tell Mama she's nuts."
Ollie: "You're coconuts, Mama!"

Doug: "What should we get Mama for Mother's Day, Ollie?"
Ollie: "Um...cookies."
Doug: "Is that so you can eat Mama's cookies, Ollie?"
Ollie: "Um...yes."

After a tough night of getting up a lot just after being put in bed:
Me: "And why can't we watch TV, Ollie?"
Ollie: "I got out of bed too many times, Mama.  (Pause)  And you was crabby, Mama."

Me: "Do you want to read some books before bed?"
Ollie: "Yeah!  I yuv books a YOT!"

Nana Turk: "No, Ollie, we don't do that."
Ollie: "Never say 'no' to me, Nana."

Looking up in the sky after a plane went over and seeing the white trail:
Ollie: "Whose kite is THAT?"

Leaving the garage to get into the car in the morning:
Ollie: "HELLLLLLOOOOOO WORRRRRR-LLLLLLDDDDDDDDDD!"
(To me) "Mama, I just wake up da neighborhood."

After teacher showed the kids a praying mantis and asked them to try saying it:
Ollie: "Prrr--pay--prff--holy smokes, that's a hard word!"

Being a bug.


Oh, and by the way.  Ollie said his first "curse" word after I didn't watch my mouth.  "Crap."  Which means Doug wins.

Comments

Popular Posts