Grateful

Around this time two years ago I started this blog, surprising you with the wonderful news that we were expecting Pipsqueak.  In just two years, you have seen the building of a family and all the little perks, goofs, nuances and difficulties that has entailed.   While I count my blessings on this Thanksgiving, I want you to know that I include all of you among them.  Thank you for your patience with slogging blogs, your enthusiasm over our celebrations and encouragement over our challenges.  Thank you for your comments and messages, your Facebook "likes" and for coming up to me over the past two years to share your stories.  It's nice to know that this blog isn't just an online journal and that people are enjoying reading them as much as I enjoy writing them.  Thank you for reading!

On this Thanksgiving, I am also very grateful for...
  • A certain Oliver Maxwell, whose 18 month birthday falls on this very day!  Happy Birthday, darling!
  • My husband, whose very existence leads to mine.
  • My families on both sides, without whose support we would be unloved and living in cardboard boxes.
  • The health, happiness and safety of our family and friends, for which we pray nightly.
  • Constant reminders on Facebook that we all have so many things for which to be thankful!
Love you all.  Enjoy your holiday!

Comments

Popular Posts