Ollie Advances!

Ollie's newest words:

"Ma-Moh" = Elmo
"Boh" = Boo, Ball, Bowl
"Ba-Pa" = Grandpa
"Bub-Boh" = Bubble
"Mie!" = Mine
"Bah-Bah-ee" = Bye Bye

Ollie's newest actions:

When I tell him to jump, he shrugs down and leaps up with his hands raised to the sky.  When he actually gets air under his feet, I'll let you know.  I think he's going to rip his shoulders out of the sockets.  So passionate, my boy.

When told to put something back, he DOES!

Spins (or "twirls," if Doug's explaining) when dancing.

Shrugs down and cocks his head sideways if he's studying something.

Goes up stairs very well - one foot is stepping and the other follows in a crawl.

Starting to get the hang of going down stairs.  Travels either on his bottom, which terrifies me that he'll inherit my rump bumps, or on his belly.  If he sees stairs that aren't gated, he will get down on his belly and scootch backwards until he hits the stairs - he's started at least 2 feet away each time.

Pulls cords out of outlets.  Ugh, annoying.

Rips the iPod out of the dock.  Super obnoxious, especially when a good song is playing.

Throws items down stairs over the gate.  I think he believes you'll let him out of the gate to go get it.  "Uhh...I accidentally dropped that over there  - I'll just...I'll just go get it, no, don't get up."

And he's reading!  Well, at least he's acting interested in books.  He sits in chairs or scoots back into your lap.  Be still my heart.


Kisses.

Comments

Mindy said…
Rump bumps. Ha.
Lorien said…
So adorable! What a fun adventure you guys are embarking on! I'm super jealous that you and Ollie get to hang out together all day...boooo to full time work....anyhoo, do you have to get a job anytime soon? I hope not

Popular Posts