Kairos!

I am very lucky.  I have a husband who supports me in spite of my negative attitude and lack of self confidence.  How does he support me?  He wakes me with kisses, says that he's "warm for my form," turns away when I eat like a horse back from a run and leaves me little articles like this one:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/glennon-melton/dont-carpe-diem_b_1206346.html

Thanks, sug, for reminding me that I'm doing a good job.  And all you mothers out there are doing great jobs too. 

One day, I hope I'll be able to walk up to a strung out young mom at Lunds and say,

"It's helluva hard, isn't it? You're a good mom, I can tell. And I like your kids, especially that one peeing in the corner. She's my favorite. Carry on, warrior. Six hours till bedtime. Let me pick up that grocery bill for ya, sister. Go put those kids in the van and pull on up -- I'll have them bring your groceries out."

Love.

Comments

Jolean said…
I love your 'wrap up!'
Emily Anderson said…
great article. so true.
love, em
Alicia said…
Thanks for the link, I needed that!

Popular Posts