Counting all the blessings!

Because I have a strict rule of posting only one status per day at the most and I already did that this morning, I need another outlet to share my spectacular day so far.  Indulge.

This morning Doug had to wake up earlier than usual and his alarm woke me up.  No biggie, I got up - ate breakfast, cleaned up some leftover items since my MOM (!!!) is coming into town tonight, showered, and had leftover time.  I even cut my nails.  Say what?  Glorious!  Everything's done at home.  It's a fabulous day - not as cold as they said it would be so the walk to work wasn't tumultuous.  I was a little bit starving again so I had just enough money to get a breakfast sandwich at the deli - but actually was 2 pennies off and he still gave it to me.  Score!  It was delish.  A guy actually held the elevator door open for me and when he left said "good morning" which doesn't often happen.  AND when I got in, there were chips that someone left from their lunch on my desk AND a present for Pipsqeuak from our husband/wife custodian team.  AND tonight I get to watch Bacon United kick Redemption's ass at 8:30pm and bust up to Queens to pick up MOM (!!!) at the airport!  Could this day get any better?  I just don't think so.

Stay tuned to see if luck will continue!

I owe you more another blog about Pip - I haven't forgotten.  I'll talk about the new pediatrican, the latest visit and the upcoming shower on Sunday!  My gosh am I blessed!

Lovelovelove.

Comments

Mindy said…
Jealous. I haven't had such a day in a while ... I'm glad you had a fun visit with your MOM (!!!), and can you please put up the pictures from your shower? Thanks.

Popular Posts