Quotable Quotes from Weeks 13 - 19

FOOD:
"My nausea is caused by teasing and repetition, Doug!" – Blaine (kind of made that up and swear I kind of didn't.)

"Why don't you start drinking smoothies and things that the doctor told you to eat?" – Doug
“Uhhh, I'm eating so many cookies, I don't have time." - Blaine

“Are you now over that general ‘ass’ feeling?” – Ross, asking about my morning sickness.

MEMORY:
"I can't pay, I don't have my wallet." - Text from me to Doug at the grocery store.  (It wasn't until we arrived home when it occurred to me that the purse of which I had complained on the walk to Food City was, in fact, still in my hands and did, consequently, contain my wallet.)

“What’s wrong? Did we have a fight and I forgot?” - Blaine (We hadn’t.)

EMOTIONS:
One morning, as Doug and I watched the Today Show cast and crew singing Black-Eyed Peas’ 'Tonight’s Gonna Be a Good Night’, Doug asked, "Are you crying?”  My answer: “They're working together!"

“This Christmas, with the babies and everyone coming home, it’s going to be great.  Next Christmas?  Holy shit.” – Mom Cook

BREASTS:
“You can’t hide a baby bump, but you can let those babies shine!” – Jessica, while discussing my breasts and prettying myself.

“My boobs look like they’re straight out of National Geographic.” - Blaine
“Yes, let’s get you a skirt of wheat.” – Doug

"Those are magnificent!" - Mom Cook

PARENTHOOD:
“What made you like football so much?  Was it something I did?  I just want to understand what I can do to keep this kid outta sports.”  - Blaine, while talking with Doug over a boring football game.

After telling him that I felt a flutter kick for the first time, Doug said "Did it feel like a gentle pass or more like a goal kick?"

“Bulls-eye.” Co-worker congratulating Doug at a holiday party.

Comments

Unknown said…
Those are great. Although, after reading those quotes, I realize, I have to become funnier.

Popular Posts